All your office printing needs met. We can brand and personalise anything, especially for you.
GET IN TOUCH
Fill in the form and we will call you back to discuss your printing requirements
Is your current business printing conveying quality by using the right kind of paper for the job? Are you using the right medium for your message, or is something getting lost between concept and print? Printing is about more than getting some brochures created or some letterheaded paper produced. It speaks volumes about your business and gives your clients a clear message. Make sure your message is the right one – ask us to take charge of your printing. From branded pens to office stationery, we have got you covered.
Why are we different?
With so many printers out there, it’s easy to just pick the first one you come across. And they will probably do a decent enough job. But if you want a printer who will take your project seriously, no matter how large or small or how simple or complex, then not all printers are the same. Quality is our middle name and unless you are happy, we are not happy. That is why we will never just print something without sending you a proof first so that you know exactly what it will look like. When you give us the go-ahead, then we will fire up the printing presses.
Your printing options
Our printing services are designed to offer you flexible options for your office, providing you with all the essentials you need in the workplace – professionally designed, branded and printed. You can rely on Printingprogress for all your office stationery needs.
Rest assured that any paper we use is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) approved. This means it comes from sustainably managed sources, helping you to be an environmentally friendly business. If you would like to know more about our various paper types, please just ask. We offer a personalised service and are always happy to advise.
These are some of the most popular items we offer:
- Letterheads and compliment slips. Choose black and white or colour printing, single or double sided. Premium options are available, like embossing, foiling or perforation.
- Envelopes. Choose from classic non-machinable and machinable, with or without a window. A peel-and-seal flap comes as standard, and gummed is also available if you prefer.
- Pads. These are printed in full colour on the paper type of your choice, in 65mm x 150mm, A6, A5 and A4 sizes. They generally come in sets of 50, with a grey cardboard back.
- Folders and binders. Choose from different colours and select metal rings for filing if required. You can have a gloss unlaminated coat, matt, gloss or matt soft-touch lamination, and UV varnish if required.
- Calendars. Choose flexible calendars and wire-bound calendars, with full colour printing and a front cover. Calendars are available in various sizes and on different kinds of paper.
Talk to us. We’re open 8.30am-5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am-4.30pm on a Friday. We’re based in Bromley, on London Road, Kent BR1 3QR – we offer a free nationwide delivery service so please get in touch, wherever you are in the UK. Contact us conveniently, however it suits you, from calling, to sending us a WhatsApp message, to using Facebook messenger.
See some of the printed products we can offer – we’ve got all your office essentials covered. If you need something bespoke, just let us know. Our brochure is here to give you ideas, but it isn’t exhaustive, so talk to the team for advice.