There is no denying that the festive season is fast approaching, and with it being the most wonderful time of the year for many, it is always best to get those party invites out ASAP! Whether it’s a festive function for your employees or a glitzy gathering with your nearest and dearest, pack a punch with your Christmas invites and make sure you sleigh this festive season.
Choose your theme
We are sure the thought has been ticking around in your mind over the last month or two (…we wouldn’t blame you if it has been since Christmas 2021!), but choosing the theme is paramount to making sure you nail your invitations. In case you are in need of any inspiration, here are some ideas…
- A ‘White Christmas’, where your guests must arrive in only white attire.
- A Christmas jumper party, where the ugliest sweater wins either a prize, or a larger ego for the night!
- 12 drinks of Christmas, featuring an array of cocktails with their own festive twist!
- A Grinch-mas party, free of Christmas talk – for those less festive amongst us who would still like the excuse to party!
Write those invites
When it comes to your invitations, it is important that it not only looks great, but presents all the information needed! This includes…
- The date and time of your party
- The location of your party
- If food is on offer, the options available to choose from
- The festive dress code you’ll need your guests to arrive in
- Your RSVP details, allowing guests to confirm their attendance and share any additional information you requested
When it comes to the design, you really do have free roam. However, consider your theme, as tying this into your invites could be the final bit of convincing that your guests need to know that yours is the party to attend. Steal the show with bespoke designs, from unique graphics to a festive font display.
Festive puns for inspiration
Whilst design and print is our speciality, we do have a range of puns up our sleeves, and cheesy Christmas puns are no exception! Let’s take a look at what’s in our inventory… We are sure you’ll find the perfect one for pride of place on your invitations!
- … all we want for Christmas is you!
- Yule have to join us….
- Spruce things up this Christmas…
- …but wait – there’s myrrh!
- Ready, set, glow!
- Yule be sorry to miss it…
Your bespoke invitation will need to sell itself this festive season, and with our guidance and support, there will be no question as to whether this is doable or not… You better prepare for the party of the year! Get in touch with our team at Printingprogress for all the design advice and printing assistance you need this Christmas – we will be more than happy to help. Give us a call on 020 8290 1010 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.